The missing link! - Core Connections is a new workshop aimed at giving practical advice prior to returning to fitness
From postural assessment to nutritional advice to aid recovery....both Kate and Sarah bring combined expertise to ensure you feel ready and prepared to progress safely to the next level.
Safety is top priority to us. It is important that you complete the pre-screening health questions.
This is to ensure that I am fully
aware of any aches or pains or medical conditions before you Attend the workshop.
The questions are regarding your health, current pregnancy or
postnatal recovery and also asks what you hope to achieve by attending.
Please ensure the information given is correct.
Waiver and release of liability
I hereby state that I have read understood and answered honestly the screening questionnaire.
1. The participant acknowledges that there can be certain risks of
injury to them or third parties associated with their participation in exercise sessions.
2. The participant should seek professional advice if they have
known medical conditions or injury prior to the session.
3. Keep Mums Fit and The Physios will take no
responsibility for personal property being damaged or lost.
4. The participant agrees that they will abide by the rules for
participating in the various activities.
5. The participant agrees to follow instructions given by Keep Mums Fit and The Physios
6. The participant is fully aware they are free to withdraw from
any activity at any time.
7. The participant is participating of their own free will.
8. Having read all the above information, I as the participant
agree to release and indemnify Professional Fitness, its owner and trainer Kate
Campbell. I assume the risk and responsibility of any injury arising from my
9. I also agree that in the event that I am injured or suffer
damage, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise against Professional Fitness
and its owner Kate Campbell.
10. I have fully read and understand the above information and I
have signed the screening document freely and voluntarily.
Note: Photographs may be taken during the class, this is for advertising
purposes only i.e. on the web site or for promotion.Please let us know at the time if you do not wish to be in the photography. If
you do not inform us, we will presume it is ok.